- Aydan, Ö. 1989. The stabilization of rock engineering structures by rockbolts. Doctorate Thesis, Nagoya University, 204 pages.
- Aydan, Ö., Ogura, Y., Daido, Y.,Tokashiki, N., Irabu, S., and Takara, S.: Re-assessment of the Seismic Response and Stability of Stone Masonry Structures of Shuri Castle through Shaking Table Tests, Proceedings of International Symposium on Industrial Minerals and Building Stones, pp.109-117, Istanbul, Turkey, 2003.
- Aydan, Ö., Hamada, M., Itoh, J, Ohkubo, K.: Damage to Civil Engineering Structures with an Emphasis on Rock Slope Failures and Tunnel Damage Induced by the 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake. Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.4, No.2, pp.153-164, 2009.
- Aydan, Ö., Kumsar, H., Toprak, S., Barla, G.: Characteristics of 2009 L’Aquila earthquake with an emphasis on earthquake prediction and geotechnical damage. Geotechnical Damage. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, Tokai University, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp.23-51, 2009.
- Aydan, Ö. and Tokashiki, N. (2011): A comparative study on the applicability of analytical stability assessment methods with numerical methods for shallow natural underground openings. The 13th International Conference of the International Association for Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics, Melbourne, Australia, pp.964-969.
- Aydan, Ö., Tokashiki, N. (2007). Some damage observations in Ryukyu limestone caves of Ishigaki and Miyako Islands and their possible relations to the1771 Meiwa Earthquake. J. of The School of Marine Sci. and Tech.,Tokai University, 5(1), 23-39.
- Aydan, Ö., Kyoya, T., Ichikawa, Y., Kawamoto, T. and Shimizu, Y.: A model study on failure modes and mechanisms of slopes in discontinuous rock mass. The 24th Annual meetings of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Eng. of Japan, Miyazaki, 415, pp. 1089-1093, 1989.
- Tokashiki, N. Aydan, Ö. (2010) : The stability assessment of overhanging Ryukyu limestone cliffs with an emphasis on the evaluation of tensile strength of Rock Mass. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, JSCE.